26/5/11

My everyday has 3 mornings

I'm lying to myself, hic :(

Morning is always my coolest moment, I feel sound, eager to get thing done. Great!
And along the day, I'm a little down after noon, and sometime being badly productive in the evening.
To improve the situation, I'm addicted to taking a 10-20 minutes nap at noon. This short nap effectively helps me regain my attentive and feeling better in the afternoon. In my previous working place, my friends and I often said "Good morning!" after a nap. Fun!

Something change in these days...

I start to take a second nap in the evening. After getting back from working office, I have dinner, a bath, then take a short sleep, think about good things for "next morning". This is my third morning in the day, I keep telling myself that "hey man, this is morning, I have to do good". Feeling cool, again :)

I want to share this feeling, and hope that I can keep lying to myself like this for long...

More reading:
US work environment trying to catch up to VN's http://j.mp/kgXZ0R via @huyzing

3 nhận xét:

  1. Nhận xét này đã bị quản trị viên blog xóa.

    Trả lờiXóa
  2. you learn english verry good. i cant write as your.
    good.

    Trả lờiXóa
  3. Nặc danh12/9/11 18:00

    Congratulation! Way to go! :-)

    Trả lờiXóa